Back Office Employee
Are you administrative and meticulous and customer and employee oriented? Do you enjoy being part of a small driven and open team? Then you have come to the right place. We are looking for a new colleague for our office in Cuijk. For the administrative function as a back office employee.
Back Office Employee
You will be responsible for all administrative matters surrounding the temporary workers. This starts from sending the digital employment contract, checking if all data of the registration are complete, to preparing the weekly pay batch. In addition, you are responsible for absence management, from contact with the sick employee to a contact with UWV.
You are the point of contact for the employees about salary and sickness payments. You ensure that corrections and mutations are made. In addition, you check your colleagues administratively that all files are in order during checks. You do the administration in Nocore, a system in which all data is processed. In addition to Nocore, you use MS Excel.
- Creation of contracts and follow-up of complete files (taking into account the chain of custody, guarantee hours, attitude and behavior)
- Phase management
- Create/process employee and client files. Link correct CLA and projects to temporary worker
- Payroll (including correct payment of absence and leave hours)
- Processing of hours, declarations and other payroll related issues
- All administrative tasks related to temporary employment in various systems
- Keeping personnel files up to date;
- Support with internal controls and preparing audit controls
- Absence management (correct registration in all systems)
- Control of sick employees
- Control the operations department and your colleagues regarding employee files and administration
- Contact with employees and customers (both by mail and telephone);
- Together with your colleagues, you keep an eye on the processes and intervene in case of deviations. If new processes are needed, you think along, standardize and write new work instructions.
- Of course you make sure that these are implemented correctly.
- Thinking along about improving work processes.
- You are flexible and enthusiastic in working with colleagues.
- You are stress resistant, show initiative and you have an eye for detail;
- You are proficient in the office programs
- Word and Excel.
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You are good with numbers, accurate and you work in a structured way.
- You think in solutions and see problems as challenges;
- You have a good command of the Dutch, English and Polish languages, both written and spoken;
- You have experience with Nocore or another administration package within the temporary employment industry;
- You can work efficiently, set priorities, have good communication skills and can handle stressful situations well.
- You can work well independently, but also in our team;
You take responsibility, pay close attention to set deadlines and think ahead.
- You quickly find your way around other software packages
What we offer:
- A competitive gross monthly salary, depending on experience and age, including 8% vacation allowance;
- Opportunity to attend training and courses;
- Ample freedom and responsibility;
- Hours can be negotiable, but Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you are your working days;
- 25 vacation days and 5% annual reduction in working hours;
- A permanent contract is the goal we want to give you after your familiarisation period;