We are looking for a warehouse worker for the warehouse, which is part of the store.
For our client, a store with non/food products we are looking for a warehouse employee for the warehouse which is part of the store.
Our client is a family business with five retail branches in the Netherlands and Belgium specializing in garden machinery and furniture, tools, clothing, DIY products and much more.
With over fifty years of knowledge and experience, we enjoy helping everyone who steps into our store. Customers come naturally for the wide range of beautiful products but keep coming back for the good and fair prices and the service we offer them.
Description of activities
The sales associates provide our customers with the best advice, you are part of the team behind the scenes and together with them you ensure a smooth running of the store’s warehouse.
- Receipt of goods are delivered.
Issue of goods to the customers. This includes large products such as bikes, swimming pools, plant legs and anything that doesn’t fit in the shopping cart.
- Your hard work keeps the warehouse neat and tidy and keeps the store well stocked!
For the position of warehouse employee you meet the following requirements:
- Command of Dutch and/or English at B2 level.
- Willing to perform heavy physical work
- Experience in the logistics sector is important
We offer you a job with:
- Assistance in obtaining a social security number
- The possibility of paid accommodation
- The possibility for long-term cooperation
- Gross hourly wage according to the CLA of the client
- Benefits according to the CLA of the client
- Weekly remuneration
- Training opportunities and the chance to advance to the next step in your career.
How to apply?
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy and would you like to join us? Then we cordially invite you to apply!